Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A chair and a half.

This is a post from one Tiffanie on Myspace:

"Everyone loves to give themselves completely to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God to a christian says: No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with being loved by me alone, with giving yourself totally and unreseverdly to Me, with having an intensely personal relationship with Me alone, discovering that only in Me is your satisfaction found, will you be capable of the perfect humant relationship that I have planned for you. I want you to have the best. Please allow Me to bring it to you. You just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things, keep experiences the satisfaction that I am. Keep listening and learning the things that I tell you. When you're ready, I'll surprise you with a love far more wonderful than any you would dream of. You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready (i am working even at this moment to have both of you ready at the same time), until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I have prepared for you, you won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me and thus, the perfect love. And dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me, and enjoy materialy and concretely the everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love. Know that I love you utterly. I am God. Believe it and be satisfied."

And to this I say, "Oh"

On another note, today I had my eye exam and they dialated my eyes and I was much amused. I could not focus on anything near me, everthing was REALLY bright, and my pupils were so large that my iris was barely visible. I tried to observe this in the mirror but trying to focus on something that close was painful and confusing. Later, Ashley and I went to Lazy Boy and I did not realize till after we left that my eyes were still dialated. That salesperson must have thought I was high or something.

Well, my mother and I rented some girly movies and I don't have homework tonight.

Fare thee well,
Sarah Jo

No comments: