Sunday, October 25, 2009

Silly, silly me.

Oh goodness, I've started to notice something new about myself lately. I'm starting to get grumpy at night when I'm tired. It was never like that before.

Before, I was grumpy in the mornings and it took me forever to feel friendly and joyful. And then I could stay up all night long and just got happier as the hours went on. Now, I wake up all full of life and ready to tell someone how much I love them and be with people and all kinds of good things and then when I stay up too late I start getting grumpy and sensitive about stupid things and I can't figure out why on earth I'm upset in the first place. Must there be a grumpy part of the day?

Because last night I was a little grumpy about something and the more I thought about it the more upset I got and it was ridiculous because after sleeping I've decided that I shouldn't have been upset in the first place. In fact, I'm pretty happy right now. I'm lovely. I'm great.

Silly, silly me.

No comments: