Sunday, September 13, 2009

I didn't do anything but read all day. I forgot how easy it is to get sucked into a story. But I also forgot how it feels to resurface and realize that I'VE DONE NOTHING BUT READ ALL DAY.

Now I feel guilty and the gym is closed and its getting dark outside. I'm thinking workout video in the living room?

And I'm lonely. I like seeing people. Everyday.

I can think of all kinds of things I could be doing right now, but I don't want to. I suppose procrastination is a key part of my character. Apathy is piling up like dirty laundry. And still I sit here.

Well, this sure isn't helping because, although you lovely people take the time to read the words I choose to string together, you aren't actually speaking back to me at the moment. So, I'll go find someone who will.

(I'll come back when I have something to say.)

1 comment:

logans run said...

I know the feeling you describe so well, to look up from your fantasy world and think "oh crap". But take heart in your journey so far you have done so amazingly and inspired many many people along the way.
So even though you feel like it your not alone and Im sure there are many more people out there that draw strength by your journey and your courage. Chin up miss.