Saturday, February 27, 2010

This is what I do while my car warms up.

This morning I started tracking my calories on my sparkpeople page for the first time in a very, very long time. It felt very familiar. This is where success comes from. This is what it feels like to feel good about my choices.

Last night I dreamed about a boy I had a crush on in middle school. Actually, I dream about him fairly often for a person I haven' t seen in years. I don't really understand it.

I only have five minutes before I have to leave for work. I wanted to write last night. I had so much to say. But I didn't have time and then it was time for bed. Maybe I can write today sometime. I hope so. It feels like when I'm hanging out with him and all the words I'm not saying are building up inside me with no release. Things I cannot say.

Ah, so many, many words.

No comments: