And I cried today, but not very much. A hug, a reminder, and laughter fixed me right up.
I fell asleep in computer class yesterday. And then again while trying to watch Soylent Green. By they way, you should never watch Soylent Green.
I feel lonely. I can't get enough of people.
I need a long hug. At least five seconds I'd say.
Happy thoughts now:
- I love my new bible. It is called The Quest: The question and Answer Bible. Or something like that. Anyway, there is much awesomeness to be had inside. There are all kinds of questions and, you guessed it, answers.
- I'm almost finished with Joshua.
- I got my three hugs and then some today.
- Tomorrow is my "short" day.
- I really like this song.
- I was brave today.
- I heard a song on the radio that I had not heard for a long while. It brought back memories of Christopher and I singing at the top of our lungs in my car. Its so fun to do that, especially, to feel comfortable enough around the other person to do that.
- Pineapple-orange smoothies are good.
- The Creator of the Universe, the Source of all things wonderful and good, the King of kings, The God of Jacob, Isaac, and Abraham, loves me.He knows every little thing about me, and loves me.
I think I need some help with a 10th thing.