Friday, October 29, 2010

These pictures inspire me.

Don't worry. We'll figure it out.

Hey!
Sometimes you say things that hurt my feelings.
And sometimes we misunderstand one another.
There are moments when I think understand you
and then you surprise me in the worst way ever.

Hey!
Sometimes I wish I could see more of you.
And sometimes I just need a long, long break.
There are moments when nothing you could say
could possibly resemble the right thing to say.

Hey!
Sometimes I think you must be the most perfect human being.
And sometimes you call me names.
There are moments when we just can't get it straight
no matter how hard we try.

Hey!
Sometimes time changes both of us in unpredictable ways.
And suddenly we are strangers to one another.
There are moments when I don't know how
we can ever be okay again.

But hey,
don't worry,
we'll figure it out.

No comments: