Saturday, July 03, 2010

I have a friend that could probably do just about anything. She really could.

I stay up too late. And sometimes I do unhealthy things. And I care way too much for the wrong people sometimes. My life lacks direction and drive. I don't know so many things. And I'm wrong all the time. I can't see past my own life at times and I have a hard time feeling sympathy for others. Sometimes I'm selfish and insensitive and other people can't see it at first because I'm friendly and happy. And get so angry and don't tell the person that should actually hear it. I cry.

But I'm really happy. And people like me for the good things I am. And I have amazing people in my life that make me want to be more of the good things and less of the bad.

Right now I'm feeling appreciation.

No comments: