Friday, November 06, 2009

Tell me something good:

First of all, I keep writing posts, posting them, and then saving them as drafts when I change my mind. Its awful. Its like I have things to say but then I decide not to. All these words are floating around inside my head.

I'm having a needy morning. I just wish I could talk to someone about all the things that are making me less happy and then it would feel better. Just to have someone listen and know.

But I'm alone this morning and I think everyone is still asleep or at work already.

I got a second job. Soon I'll work seven days a week. Orientation is tomorrow. I'll have a lot less free time but then maybe the burden of my debt will be proportionally lighter?

I'm going to go find something happy to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog, it's very interesting to me (a stranger).

Your blogs pop up on my dashboard, then they're gone when I click on them because you've moved them to your drafts. They always seem so interesting :(