Sunday, November 01, 2009

It was me, and I remember every detail.

Last night I dreamed that someone kissed me.

I dream often. Ridiculous things like the other day I dreamed I had a baby and I was taking care of it. I dream about being in another dimension or running from one thing or another or exploring a new environment or being someone different. Ridiculous things.

But last night I dreamed that someone kissed me. And nearly everything else was normal. And I suppose it bothers me so much because it was me being kissed when normally I'm some other person in my dreams and the world I'm in is so vastly different that I'm not reminded of my dreams later, in the waking world.

It was me and I remember every detail except I cannot possibly know how it would feel for a mans lips to touch mine because I only kiss children on the mouth and they are usually covered in snot, spit, or some kind of food. Its usually pretty gross.

I don't have much else to say about it except that I keep thinking about it. I wanted to be kissed before in a vague, unknowing kind of way. Now it feels different. I'm so tired of the waiting. I sure hope it's worth it.

No comments: