that you asked me to go there with you
NOT because you wanted someone to go THERE with you
but because you wanted to go somewhere with ME.
I don't think anything you could ever do
could make me like you more.
you keep proving me wrong.
And though you are nothing I ever thought I wanted,
or maybe never dreamed to want
or was too afraid to want
(because I never want for what I KNOW I cannot have)
you are everything I ever really needed.
I didn't say it out loud,
because I thought I might reveal too much,
but I like "hanging out with you" because:
- you make me want to be better than I am
- you see the best in me and I never want to disappoint you. Again
- you are so many things I want to be
- you say I am things you want to be
- you've already drawn me closer to God
- you make me smile so much more and genuinely so
- you make me feel so comfortable, safe
- you listen like you care what I have to say and you hear the things I do not say
- you sing and smile and laugh freely
- you do exactly what you say you are going to do
- your emotions show all over your face and your hands and the way you breathe and move
- We are alike enough to have a connection/ a base and different enough to have room to explore
- you make me feel special
- you are smart, funny, charming, honest, and genuine
I do not think I'll ever deserve someone like you
So, I will cherish every moment until you are taken from me
Life is beautiful. And so are you.