Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Have you heard the new Chris Tomlin cd? It is awesomeness indeed.

So Sarah, what have you learned?
I do ask this question of myself quite often. Not out loud, of course. I'm not crazy. Yet.

I've learned that when I finally lay down my pride and admit that I need something, God fills my heart with so much peace. Apparently, I can't do everything on my own. I know, I'm shocked too.

I want to write a song. I've wanted to do this for quite some time. I can't find the words. The Lord fills my heart with joy and it makes me want to sing. It makes me want to cry. It fills me with anticipation. How could words ever be enough to describe what the Lord has done in my own heart? His grace is such a contrast to my stumbling, tripping, falling, attempt to follow Him.

Thanks for listening. It makes me feel heard.

The Sarah Jo-ness

No comments: