Sunday, April 10, 2005

Club = Rap Music + Oversexed Young Teenagers

SO. . . I had a great time tonight. I am apparently very "white" with no rhythm or dancing abilities what so ever, but that did not stop me from having fun or entertaining spectators. Man 'o man am I tired, lets do it again.

And did you have any idea how long it takes a girl to get ready to go out? I didn't. I swear it took at least three hours. Maybe the time multiplies when it is multiple girls getting ready in the same house, but dang. (And yes, "dang" was the most appropriate word for the moment.) I promise it only takes me half an hour at most.

I came home just in time for one of my dads drunken religious speeches. I escaped quickly but not without being offended first. I heard exactly one racial comment and one sexist comment before I made a point to leave.

Well, its off to bed for me as I have to work in the morning.

I hope your weekend was a fun as mine,
Sarah Jo

No comments: