Monday, June 14, 2010

Nights like tonight.

Trivia again tonight. I shouldn't start there. I ended there.

Work. And then I got to go home early! So I went on a bike ride. This always makes me extra happy. Being in the sun (and being ACTIVE) does something magical to my mood.

Then trivia. And I laughed so hard tears poured down my face. And I got the hiccups. And it started to hurt. And then it got hard to breathe and talk and communicate in general. We got second place today and I didn't contribute very much, as usual, but it isn't the prize that makes trivia so much fun, it is the people.

I freakin love those people.

And I'm realizing that I have so, so many positive, wonderful, affirming, lovely people in my life. This is where I should put my focus. Nights like tonight.

No comments: