Monday, October 06, 2008

This is the start of something good. Don't you agree?

Today my father said to me - You move thinner.
What? - I ask, clearly confused.
He explained that I move different now, like a thinner person would. He said I look more comfortable with myself.

I joined sparkpeople and starting tracking my calories and exercise and stuff. Its work, but its nice to see what I'm doing and where I am. Today, I didnt get enough calories so I had to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I wasnt sad about that at all because black rasberry jelly is pretty amazing. I know that if I dont get enough calories my metabolism wont work right or something. I dunno. I want to be healthy.

My arms have that strange wobbly feeling I get after strenght training. I like the feeling much better the next day when it burns a bit. Thats nice. I also like the feeling I get when I stand on the scale and the numbers are lower than last time. Ah.

Sarah Jo

No comments: