Monday, October 06, 2008

So this take home exam is due tomorrow and I haven't started it yet.

Its late. I should be in bed but I just wanted to write something because I feel like my creative outlet is being neglected by my extreme lack of idle time. I don't say "free" time because I'm spending all my free time on my friends. Oops.

I'm staying up to late and going out when I shouldn't and spending time away from them thinking about them and its amazing.

Every thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday seemed to be filled with consecutive fun activities.

Thursday was Kidd coffee and watching the boys swim.
Friday was that wierd movie Blindness.
Saturday was making mix cds, Kidd, the bar (dancing, dancing, laughing, dancing), the van, and my house.
Sunday was the potato festival, the walk in the park, and Drews house.

So, as you can see, homework appears no where on that list. Oops.

Sarah Jo

No comments: