Sunday, September 05, 2010

Things I don't think to want when I'm awake:

I dreamed I got married. I didn't have to do anything but show up.Someone else did all the planning and everyone kept telling me how beautiful I looked and complimented my hair and everything was so perfect, except I never saw the groom. The dream kept cutting to before and after the most important parts.

I had a dream I owned my own business. It was in a beautiful little building that we bought and all it needed was a little love and organization, which I was definitely willing and able to give. It was successful with people standing outside waiting for us to open. With employees who were happy and capable, if not so very independent.It was perfect except I don't know what kind of business it was.

I dreamed I was going to buy a house. I was shopping for this house on my bicycle, to make sure it was a bike friendly area. I found the perfect little house. It was small and just a little funky looking and a really great price because people don't seem to like funky looking and there was no landscaping. But it was right down the street from everything that mattered and I was going to buy it.

I had a dream I went to a clothing store with my friends. I wasn't going to buy anything because I just hate shopping with girls. Then I saw this dress that was so ridiculous I wanted to try it on for a joke. But it looked good on me. Even if I have never reached my goal weight. And I liked the way I looked. And I felt confident and beautiful and sexy.

Usually I have dreams that seem to twist and bend all the worries and frustrations I have throughout the day into horrible, long, awful stories. I really appreciate the dreams I had last night. It makes me wonder if I am, for the first time, the kind of happy that I don't even have to choose. The kind of happy that just occurs all by itself because everything actually is going better than I hoped for.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

No comments: