Sunday, April 22, 2007

A waste of your precious time follows.

I don't really have anything in particular to share, just the urge to communicate. So, here I go:

At church this morning we had a speaker (I can't remember her name) who has written 14? books so far; the first was Jesus CEO. She was a very moving speaker. Then. . . I came home.

Hmmm. This is not a very interesting entry. Maybe you should go find something more entertaining. Maybe I should grab someone off the streets and make them tell me about their feelings. Or. . . solitaire? homework? reading? knitting? eh.

I think I'm going to join a small group at church.
Thursday a beetle hit me in the face.
I'm going to have a niece.
I've got a week and a half left of school.
I'm kind of looking forward to that first sunburn.
I'm currently addicted to Jimmy Needham.
Theres a large yellow jacket outside the window right now.
I would like to go lay a blanket on the grass and close my eyes and daydream, but the neighbors would stare and their dog would investigate me.
I got a random free hug today!

Okay, I'm distracted. I'll go.

Sarah Jo!

No comments: