Sunday, April 29, 2007

Title-smitle

Hi!

I started reading back over past posts, as I sometimes do, and it made me like me more, as it usually does. So, on those days when I can't figure out why I do this blog thing, I should remember that it is a good reflection of my personal growth/exploration/what-have-you. And, unfailingly, no matter how much I change or grow, there is always the most important part of me crying out in the loudest voice. No matter what is happening in life, I've noticed three things I write about: my relationship with God, how much I want/enjoy talking with other people, and happiness.

Everything is not always okay. Sometimes, I feel that I could not handle one more thing. Other times, I feel so happy and content that I might just explode. Today, I am in the middle portion of that continuum, or, as my health professor would say, I'm living in the margin.

Something else I've noticed? I nearly always get what I want, even if sometimes I have to wait a very long time. Other times, I realize that the things I didn't get, are things I didn't really want in the first place. God is awesome and I am spoiled rotten. *grin*

So, thinking over something I've wanted for a VERY long time, I will tell myself that I will get that too, even if I have to wait a VERY long time.

I'm happy.
I'm happy.
I'm happy.
(Let's try to keep it that way.)

Sarah Jo!

No comments: