Sunday, October 22, 2006

*Click* Click? *Click*

Nika's wedding was today. This morning, I packed all of my stuff out to my car, got inside and turned the key. *click* Click? *click* It's not supposed to click. Its supposed to "vroom". Today? Come on, today? So, I went inside and hauled my father out of bed. He said it must be the battery. He then tries to jump my car and you know what it does? *click click click* What is that? We don't know. I called Nika and she sent someone to fetch me. I left my dad my keys and my credit card and asked him to fix it, somehow, before I had to go to school tomorrow. He did.

Apparently, the battery died. No, not run out of battery happy, but went bad or something. New battery, car works. Thats all I need to know. And it could have been so much worse, like me alone at Oxford.

And now I'm ready for bed. I just wanted to share the car drama.

No comments: