Monday, November 21, 2005

"That means you're going to have a baby"

Last night I dreamed that I died when I was three years old and my whole life since then has been a fake memory thing of what my life would have been like if I hadn't died. In my dream, when I finally realized that I was a ghost of some sort and not alive, I tried to go to my blog to prove that I hadn't died. My theory was, if my blog was there, I must have been there. But my blog wasn't there. GASP. So I decided to make a new blog called "Dead Girl" where I would tell the world my story about dying, daydreaming, and being tangible enough to accesses the internet. Alarm goes off. Am I really here? Weird.

today's word was aberration. My dream was one of those. Other forms of this word would be: aberrant, aberrance, aberrancy, aberrantly, aberrational. Just thought you would like to know.

And I STILL haven't written those darn papers. Oops.

Night then.

Sarah Jo

No comments: