Saturday, November 19, 2005

"Just hear those printers printing and keyboards typing away!"

We had our thanksgiving party for my Dads side of the family today because Grandma is having surgery Monday and will probably still be in the hospital on Thursday. I didn't have too much fun. I felt pretty invisible. All my cousins are grown up and married and they treat me like a child or just ignore me completely, whichever is more convenient at the time, I suppose. But, I won't talk about that anymore.

I had a ridiculously good time at work yesterday. We decided to have a word of the day and use it as much as possible. Yesterdays word was "exceptional" and today was "plethora" if I spelled those right. I'm picking the word for Monday. Robbie and I were giggling quite uncontrollably toward the end of the day. It was much fun. I wrote a BMV song to the tune of sleigh ride and sang it. Today was great too. So far. Ashley and I are going to go see Harry Potter in a little bit. After that, who knows? I do know that I'm sleepy and I have too much homework to do to have this much fun.

Sarah Jo

No comments: