Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"Casting on" and other foreign terms

When I close my eyes I can see interlocking loops of thread. I still feel the coarse texture slide between my fingers, and the back and forth rhythm of the needle. I've been crocheting all day. I'm not even sure if that's a word. I've also been singing Christmas songs. My favorites would be Winter Wonderland, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, sleigh Ride, Carol of the Bells, Let There be Peace on Earth, and Oh Holy Night. I could definitely go on and on. I love Christmas music. Its just so happy. Speaking of happy, I took a quiz about what's your theme song? And mine is Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles. Its a happy little ditty. Is that how ditty is spelled? Here comes the sun do dun do do . . .

I won a gift certificate to Dads restaurant. I've only ever had their vegetable soup. I didn't like their vegetable soup. Lima beans = unhappiness.

All my projects are due at the same time. I probably wouldn't be so stressed if I didn't procrastinate so much. Like taking online quizzes when I should be writing papers. Or writing in my blog when I should be making a power point presentation. . .

Night kids,
Sarah Jo

1 comment:

Ash said...

Billy gave me your floppy for the powerpoint in your nursing class. I can give it to you on Thursday! Call me when you get a chance; i can't get ahold of you.