Saturday, June 06, 2009

I want someone who:

I was alone all day long and I hate that. So very much. And so with my free time I thought about what kind of person my Person will be. It seems like everyone has a list. I don't really have a list. I never know what I want until I see it. But I'm going to try anyway.

I want someone (who):

is reliable, consistent, and trustworthy.
I have to keep up with.
active, healthy, and strong.
listens and talks openly.
smiles and laughs often.
is kind of nerdy.
will want the compliments and phone calls and attention as much I like giving them.
is shockingly honest and transparent.
optimistic.
doesn't mind all of my bad parts.
has bad parts I don't mind so much either.
will handle the finances and pick out the furniture and decide where we go to dinner.
is adventurous and spontaneous at least some of the time.
leaves me random love notes on the napkins and the bathroom mirror and in the sock drawer.
I can sing to.
challenges me.
open to trying new things.
doesn't yell at me when he's angry with me.
feels honored to be loved by someone like me.
I feel honored be loved by.

Why aren't you my Person yet?

No comments: