Monday, September 22, 2008

La La La I sing when I'm happy La La La

I'm starting to formulate a new personal definition for me. Who I am is different now. See, the other day Casey asked us to make a list of the seven deadly sins in order of how guilty we are of each one. I made mine based on who I've always been:

Gluttony
Sloth
Envy
Greed
Lust
Wrath
Pride

But then I realized that my list has changed. Now, its something like this:

Envy
Lust
Greed
Wrath
Sloth
Gluttony
Pride

What I mean to say is that the gluttony and the sloth are no longer ruling my life. I'm not saying they arent a constant battle, but I've been making the healthier choices lately. And I've lost 24lbs so far. So yeah, it takes a LONG time, but at least I'm doing something, right?

And anyway, I feel better about myself. I don't feel amazing, obviously, but I feel good about who I am knowing that I'm changing the thing that makes me the most miserable.

I decided that my lifes mission was to become the best possible version of Sarah Jo. If something isnt who I am, I will stop doing it. So, is Sarah Jo defined as "fat person"? I don't want that to be true, so I'll work on changing that.

No comments: