Friday, November 17, 2006

That Superchic(k) song seems so ironic now. . .

Today, I had new experiences. The one that stands out the most is standing out in the rain. I stood there in the rain until nothing was dry. I could feel the water trickling down my scalp. I couldn't see through my glasses because they were covered in water drops. I couldn't feel my fingers anymore. But waiting for the bus was faster than walking to the parking lot, and so I stood in the rain.

Second new experience happened in my car. I was wet, the coat I left in my car was dry. Yes, I took off my sweater and put on my coat, while in my car, while in the parking lot. But, the windows were all fogged up and no one was around.

Then, a text message sent to the wrong Sarah resulted in me learning how to knit. And it is so much faster than crocheting.

Now, I'm going to bed.

Bye!

No comments: