- I'm grateful that I had to buy new clothes because I've lost weight and the old clothes no longer fit.
- I'm grateful that I have a friend like Katelyn willing to spend all day with me and also tell me which clothes to buy.
- I'm grateful for new experiences like the tarot reading.
- I'm grateful that I have a job and can do things like buy new clothes and go to Nashville.
- I'm grateful that when my body is sick, it also has the ability to heal itself. Time and again.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
I'm supposed to write down five things I'm grateful for at the end of every day. I forgot last night, so I'll do it this morning. This is supposed to make me a better person.
From the mind of Sarah Jo at 10:27 AM