Sunday, August 27, 2006

I wrote a poem about you. . .

I guess I dont say much anymore. I used to write those long, introspective entries all the time. (Is that was this is going to be?) But. . . I don't do that so often. Why?

I dont know for sure, but I have tons of ideas.
I won't list them.

Classes started and I know that this semester will be challanging but nothing I cannot handle.
I've been writing a lot of poetry lately. That, I had not done for a while either, but I was inspired. This will not, however, become my forum for posting every single thing I write. That would either get very boring for you or very personal for me and neither one of us likes both of those possibilities.

But I've found that I've already said everything I wanted to say in a less wordy, but more eloquent style.

One that note,
I take my leave.

Sarah Jo

No comments: