Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Playing Ketchup

I haven't posted in a while. What's happened? I was baptized on June 25 and it was much awesome. It was a beautiful day and everything was perfect. And. . . Oh, my birthday was last weekend. That was fun. Friday I got a Relient K shirt in the mail I wasn't expecting. Saturday I went shopping after work and then I went to my aunts house for what I thought was dinner but ended up being my birthday party complete with ice cream cake. Yay. Ashley and I made a midnight trip to Super Wal-Mart, and, consequently, I slept through church on Sunday. But I did meet Nika for some slushy-drinking and mall-shopping and she gave me flowers! Not only were they flowers, they were PINK flowers! It was very nice. I had never gotten flowers before and everytime I look at them it makes me smile and feel happy inside. Yay. Then, I went to the movies and dinner with Joanie, Kaitlynn, and Elisabeth. The awesome times didn't end at the weekend though, because today I had lunch with my favorite girls. It was just wonderful and surprising and I liked every moment of it. I liked the surprises very much. And now, if you'll excuse me, I have several papers to write that are kind of due tomorrow. Hehe.

Sarah Jo

No comments: