Monday, May 01, 2006

"You know what I mean?"

I finished my Exceptional Learners exam and now I'm waiting for my Computer exam. I've got about an hour to waste so. . .
I'll try to come up with something worth reading.

I dyed my hair! Its, uh, redder. And it washes out because I'm not brave enough for the whole permanent hair color thing. If it is, in fact, a thing.

Oh, and I purchased the Gavid DeGraw cd and I think he is much awesome. My favorite song is Follow Through. "So, if you want to be with me, you have to follow through with every word you say." Beautiful.

I have this stack of books to read and they are taunting me because I haven't had time to read them. If they had fingers, they would point them and laugh.

I had a great weekend. Did you? I just realized that this time would be better spent preparing for one of the three exams I still have left. Nah.

I'm not really going for any coherent sequence of thoughts just now.

So, I keep watching movies that involve Tom Cruise and I keep not meaning to do so. I had this list of movies everyone but me has seen and blockbuster online just ships them to me in whatever order they want to. So I've recently watched Top Gun, Risky Business, Legend, War of the Worlds, and I'll be recieving Jerry Maguire next.

Oh, I bought this pretty notebook; the pages have pink lines and hearts. Its a very happy notebook. So, it shall be my journal (because I don't like the word "diary".) What is the correct punctuation for the previous sentance, anyway? Where does the period go? Anyway, getting back on subject, keeping a "journal" seems so middle-school but there is something satisfying about filling the (pretty) pages with ink and saying things without worrying about what other people with think, or whether or not they even want to hear it.

I think I can go to class now.

L.A.O.I.S (speaking of middle-school)

Sarah Jo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks. Oh, how I do miss taking english classes.