Monday, December 12, 2005

Unfiltered, undiluted, unadulterated Sarah Jo:

The last week has been a blurry haze of stress, falling asleep on books, very fun times, and STUFF. I would like to highlight the "very fun times". Like the Christmas party for work, that was very much awesome. And seeing the Chronicles of Narnia was happy. I was in one of those "jittery" moods after that. When I get really excited/enthusiastic/happy about something, I feel like every cell in my body is wriggling with happiness and I just want to touch people, hug someone or something, just in case its contagious. Saturday I gave up on caring about stuff and slept for a long time. I bought a candle warmer and I have been having much fun with it. Ashley, that candle was too big. I went to the hallmark store and got some of those tarts, they are perfect. I'm sleepy. I've watched a lot of movies these last two/three days. I can't wait till exams are over so I can stop procrastinating for awhile. Geez. I played "botany bingo". That was great. Melanie says I smell like cookies. I had a dream that Ashley Jelonek died. I woke up crying after that one. Then I dreamed that I went shopping with my dad and I bought more stuff than I could afford and the cashier kept adding things and I told her I didn't have enough money and she said if I bought her a pair of shoes I would have enough money and I didn't understand and she explained that if I bribed her with shoes she wouldn't charge me as much but I just wanted to put stuff back because that would be very wrong and I've just written a terrible run-on sentence. Reminds me of The Scarlet Letter. That dream wasn't nearly as bad as the one about Kaitlynn getting kidnapped. Relient K is playing in my head right now, "I'm giving up on giving up slowly. . ." I would love to sit here and go on and on about the same subject just because it makes me happy to talk about it but. . . . I won't. A week can be a REALLY long time, you know.

Sarah Jo

1 comment:

Ash said...

A week is a very long time and it feels longer when you have to stay away from home.
Well I need to be getting my 6 page paper done (I haven't even started and it is due tomarrow at 12pm) Cya buh bye