Monday, December 19, 2005

Aww, thanks guys.

You make my heart go: YAY!

So, after the party yesterday, I drove home crying and when I pulled up to the house, I realized I was locked out. Christopher pulled up right behind me. We both got out of the car and he hugged me really tight and let me cry on his shoulder. Then he said we should go shopping at Wal-Mart to find some happy. By the time we got home it was time to go back to church for another choir performance and I was very tired and had a headache from crying. Don't you hate that? As if you aren't already upset enough by whatever made you cry, THEN you get a headache? I protest. Anyway, so after choir I came home in a pretty bad mood and decided to play the role of drama queen for awhile. By the end of the night I was laying on the floor in front of my computer crying because I couldn't find "that one thing", I was tired, hungry, I had a headache, and my family didn't love me. It was not really one of my finest moments.

Anyway though, I'm done. Thanks so much for the love and happy thoughts. I love you too.

Sarah Jo

No comments: